2021 Junior Program
Junior Golf League
- Tuesday. June 15th Junior Clinic 6 – 7 PM Lessons
- Tuesday. June 22nd Junior Clinic 6 – 7 PM Course Management, Rules and Etiquette
- Tuesday. June 29th Junior Clinic 6 – 7 PM Match Play - 2 person scramble teams
- Tuesday. July 6th Junior Clinic 6 – 8 PM Drive, Chip and Putt Practice
- Tuesday. July 13th Junior Clinic 6 – 8 PM Drive, Chip and Putt Competition with a Pizza Party during awards.
The Falls at Barber Creek Short Game Area (Large Boulder).
This year we will be working on the juniors golf swings, rules, course etiquette, course management and drive, chip & putt championship. The third week we will have a scramble match play event. The fourth and fifth weeks is to prepare the kids to one day play at Augusta the week of the masters. The fourth week is a practice of how the drive, chip and putt is setup. The fifth and final week will be a competition within our league here at the falls.
Boys & Girls ages 14 and under.
First 40 juniors to sign up.
Lessons with PGA Professional Christian Thompson, Central Michigan University Golfer Julia Bice and Ferris State University PGM Intern Hunter Waldmiller. Snacks and beverages at each clinic. Shirt, hat, golf balls & prizes/medals. Competitions and golf. Kids will also be able to golf for free Sundays after 2pm with a paying adult for the entire year.
To Sign Up
Call us at (616) 675-7345, come out and see us, or fill out the form below.