2019 Junior Program
Junior Golf League
- Tuesday. June 18th Junior Clinic 6 – 7 PM Rules and Etiquette
- Tuesday. June 25th Junior Clinic 6 – 7 PM Course Management
- Tuesday. July 2nd Junior Clinic 6 – 7 PM Match Play - 2 person scramble teams
- Tuesday. July 9th Junior Clinic 6 – 8 PM Drive, Chip and Putt Practice
- Tuesday. July 16th Junior Clinic 6 – 8 PM Drive, Chip and Putt Competition at the Falls
- Monday. July 29th Michigan Local Qualifier - Drive, Chip and Putt (Must sign up on the MI PGA Website)
- Monday. August 20th Sub-Regional Qualifier- Drive, Chip and Putt (Must Qualify)
The Falls at Barber Creek Short Game Area (Large Boulder).
This year we will be working on rules, course etiquette, course management and drive, chip & putt championship. The third week we will have a scramble match play event. The fourth and fifth weeks is to prepare the kids to one day play at Augusta the week of the masters. The fourth wee kis a practice of how the drive, chip and putt is setup. The fifth and final week will be a competition within our league here at the falls. The local qualifier is on July 29th at Cascade Hills CC. Sub Regional is on August 20th at Boulder Creek Golf Club. Please click here for more information on the drive, chip and putt championships.
Boys & Girls ages 14 and under.
First 24 juniors to sign up.
Lessons with PGA Professional Christian Thompson. Snacks and beverages at each clinic. Shirt, hat, bag tag, golf balls & prizes/trophies. Competitions and golf. Kids will also be able to golf for free Sundays after 2pm with a paying adult for the entire year.
To Sign Up
Call us at (616) 675-7345, come out and see us, or fill out the form below.